Monday, November 30, 2015

Updose #16

No issues last week.  Beck kinda OD'd on peanut M&M's after the first few days.  :)  He said they were just too filling and rich.  He has opted for shelled peanuts most of the time.  Interesting to me!  I didn't OD, I probably gained 5 pounds I ate so many!

Today at his weekly up-dose appointment he was upped to 4 peanuts, twice a day.

This can be taken in the form of:
4 peanuts, 
6 peanut m&m's, OR 
1 tsp flavored peanut butter.

We aren't going to go with the flavored peanut butter option, because it contains sunflower seeds, which is my life threatening allergy!  He decided to wait and try peanut butter when he can have real peanut butter.  (Does Peter Pan Peanut Butter still exist I wonder???)        :)



1 comment:

  1. There's a wonderful, p-nutty world out there to discover! Oh my!!!!
    It would be fun to be by your side as you are able to try these treasures!
    I love you, Beck!
    Grandma Walton

    ReplyDelete